How to apply?
Each candidate must submit an application for the Award of their choice. You can apply for yourself, on behalf of your company or suggest a candidate by sending an email to team [at] itone [dot] lu
To submit an application to one of the suggested awards, you have to:
- Send an email to our team stating the award(s) chosen to get the link to your personalized platform
- Complete your application form before November 3rd
- Register for the IT One Gala Dinner by sending an email to team [at] itone [dot] lu
- To apply, the company or person must submit a project led in Luxembourg or with a company based in Luxembourg
- The candidate must attend (or be represented) during the Awards Ceremony (December 5th)
- The application to the awards CIO of the Year and ICT Team of the Year is free. Other prizes are subject to application fees: €100 excl.VAT/prize.
The jury will evaluate the candidates according to specific criteria including professionalism, innovation, quality & ethics. They will value case studies more than commercial speeches.